Terms & Policies
- Three (3) month minimum contract to sign up for services, month-to-month thereafter.
- One cleaning every 4 weeks minimum contract requirement.
- Two week (14 day) notice required to cancel contract after initial three (3) month term.
- All potential clients must agree to and sign this agreement before services will be scheduled.
- A credit card is required before services will be scheduled. Payment for services will be processed approximately one (1) week after each service.
- Residents are responsible for securing their pets on the scheduled cleaning day. Failure to do so may result in a missed appointment.
- By signing this agreement you are giving Alison's Cleaning staff permission to enter your apartment for the purpose of performing cleaning services.
- In the event that services need to be rescheduled, please contact the Alison's Cleaning office on 612-710-1429. Every effort will be made to reschedule cleanings with more than two (2) business days notice.
- Cleans cancelled business day prior to the scheduled clean, or day of scheduled clean, incur a $50 fee.
- Cleans occur between 8am - 4pm, Mon - Fri.
- All cleaning supplies and equipment will be provided by Alison's Cleaning. If you prefer to use your own cleaning supplies, please contact our office to make the necessary arrangements.
- Services do not include: laundry, organizing, emptying dishwasher, hand-washing dishes, running appliances (washing, dryer, dishwasher) or the interiors of cabinets, closets or appliances.
- Please secure your pets on scheduled cleaning days
- Please clear floors, counters and shelving as best as possible to allow our staff to clean more efficiently.
- Alison's Cleaning reserves the right to cancel services if human or animal waste has not been properly disposed of prior to cleaning. In the event this occurs you will be notified in writing and charged the $50 cancellation fee.